Step 1 click the following link to download Advanced PDF Tools
please unpack it when download is finished.
Step 2 launch the MS-DOS command prompt window. Because theis bound to be operated under the MS-DOS environment. The procedure is easy, and the following pictures will guide you.
1) click “start” and then go to “Run”
2) input cmd into the following
3) press “ok”, you will find MS-DOS command prompt window popping up
Step 3 inputto via XML files
it goes below
pdftools.exe -i "C:\input.pdf" -o "C:\output.pdf" -e "C:\metadata.xml"
- the option -i is to specify a pdf filename or a directory for input,
- the option -o is to specify the pdf file name for output,
- -e "C:\metadata.xml" is to select a XML file to add to the input.pdf file.
below is a XLM file that you could find in Advanced PDF Tools folder
when the input is done, press “enter” key, you will see
Step 4 open the file to check the effect, screenshots again