This article would like to show you how to take four steps to append PDF pages and convert web page to PDF via VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line. After it is installed, please follow the steps below to append PDF pages and convert web page to PDF.. But first, you should have a application. This article would like to recommend VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line, a wonderful document converter, which has originally been designed to convert web pages to documents. It has the capability to convert web page to PDF and formats such as TIF, WMF, PNM, and JPG. Besides, it uses advanced techniques to allow efficient asynchronous multithreaded operations. You can download this application by clicking
Step 1: Save the web page
- First you should open the “Save As” dialog box:
- Click “File” in the upper-left corner of the browser window;
- Click “Save Page As”.
- Then, you should save the webpage in the format such as HTML in the “Save As” dialog box.
- Select a directory in the list control, for example, disk D;
- Type a name in the “File name” edit box, for instance: “in”
- Choose a format in the “Save as type” combo boxes, for instance, HTML;
- Click “Save” to close the “Save As” dialog box. Then you can find a webpage file named “in.html” on disk D.
Step 2: Run the command prompt window
- Click “Start” in the lower-left corner of the computer screen;
- Click “Run” on the menu to open the “Run” dialog box;
- Enter “cmd” in it.
- Click “OK” to run the command prompt window.
Step 3: Type a
Four items must be included in the command line: htmltools, which is the executable file of VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line; -append 2, which can be used to append PDF pages to the last page of an existing PDF file; the directory of the input file, HTML file (Remember？We have saved the web page in HTML in step 1.); and the directory of the output file, PDF file.
The following example can help you better understand what should be included in the command line you are going to type in the command prompt window. This command line shown below includes the four items mentioned above, and uses the directories to represent the files. You can substitute the directories of the files in your computer for the directories in this example.
D:\htmltools\htmltools.exe -append 2 D:\in.html C:\out.pdf
- D:\htmltools\htmltools.exe ---- the directory of the executable file. It indicates that the executable file htmltools.exe is located in the folder htmltools on disk D.
- -append 2---- the command can be used to append PDF pages after the last page of PDF file, if the PDF file exists.
- D:\in.html ---- the directory of the input file or the web page on disk D.
- C:\out.pdf ---- the directory of output files. The computer can convert the web page to PDF first and then insert it to the first page of this PDF file in the folder out on disk C. If there does not exist such a PDF file before in this directory, the computer will create a new PDF file here.
Step 4: Press “Enter”
Press the key “Enter” and your computer will convert the web page to PDF and insert PDF pages after the end of the existing PDF file. When you see “result=OK” displayed in the command prompt window, that means the computer have get the job down. To buy the full version of VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line, please click Purchase.