Follow this link you will obtain Advanced PDF Tools
The whole package is just of 3.04 MB, making the download swiftly, do remember to extract it, for it is a zipped package.
You are bound to launch MS-DOS command prompt window. Because theis bound to be operated under the MS-DOS environment. The procedure is easy, and the following pictures will guide you.
1) click “start” and then go to “Run”
2) input cmd into the following
3) press “ok”, you will find MS-DOS command prompt window popping up
inputto attach a file to a pdf
it goes below
pdftools.exe -S "attachfiles=C:\*.*" -i C:\in.pdf -o C:\out.pdf
- the option -i is to specify a pdf filename or a directory for input,
- the option -o to specify the pdf file name for output,
- -S to attach pdf file
when the input is done, press “enter” key, you will see
open the file to check, screenshot again
From the picture, you can find a file has been attached successfully. If you have any questions, you can leave them below.