Follow this link you will obtain Advanced PDF Tools
The whole package is just of 3.04 MB, making the download swiftly, do remember to extract it, for it is a zipped package.
You are bound to launch MS-DOS command prompt window. Because theis bound to be operated under the MS-DOS environment. The procedure is easy, and the following pictures will guide you.
1) click “start” and then go to “Run”
2) input cmd into the following
3) press “ok”, you will find MS-DOS command prompt window popping up
inputto change pdf pages
it goes below
pdftools.exe-i “C:\input.pdf” -o “C:\output.pdf” “-&” “1,2-4,9″
- -i is to specify a pdf filename or a directory for input,
- -o is to specify the pdf file name for output,
- “-&” “1,2-4,9″ : “-&” is to change pdf pages and “1,2-4,9″ refers to the pages that you are going to delete.
when the input is done, press “enter” key, you will see
Fourth, open the file to check the result
From the comparison, you can see the pages have been downsized from 16 to 11, where, 1,2-4, 9 are missing.
If you have further questions on editing, please feel free to leave your comments below, the VeryPDF.com values them very much!