Some of you may need to VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line. And please take several seconds to install it in your computer. This following will show you how to take three steps to edit PDF creator and convert EMF to PDF.as you convert EMF to PDF. VeryPDF HTML Converter provides two ways to solve this problem in an easy way. You can convert EMF to PDF and either via , or via GUI (graphic user interface). This article aims to introduce the quickest way to solve your problem. Hence, it will shed light on the application of VeryPDF HTML Converter. You can download this command line application by clicking
1. Run the command prompt window
The most commonly used way to run the command prompt window requires four steps:
- Click “Start” in the lower-left corner of the screen;
- Select “Run” from the menu to open the “Run” dialog box;
- Enter “cmd” in the “Run” dialog box.
- Click “OK” to run the command prompt window.
2. Enter a command line
Before you enter a command line, please note the command line syntax illustrated below. It can show you what should be included in the command line you are going to enter. The angle brackets are used to enclose essential contents. string refers to character string.
htmltools.exe -creator <string> <input file> <output file>
First, you should enter the directory of the command line application named htmltools.exe. Second, enter –creator and its values, which can be used to edit the PDF creator. For example, if you want to define the PDF creator as “verypdf”, you should enter –creator “verypdf” in the command prompt window. Third, enter the directory of the input file. Fourth, enter the directory of the output file. The following is an example which can be used to define the PDF creator as “verypdf” and convert EMF to PDF.
D:\htmltools\htmltools.exe -creator "verypdf" D:\in.emf C:\out.pdf
- D:\htmltools\htmltools.exe ----The directory of the command line application, which can be used to call the command line application located in the folder called htmltools on disk D.
- -creator "verypdf" ---- can be used to edit PDF creator. It defines PDF creator as verypdf.
- D:\in.emf ---- represents the input EMF file on disk D.
- C:\out.pdf ---- specifies PDF as the output format and can be used to place the result PDF file named out on disk C.
3. Press “Enter”
The moment you press the “Enter” key, the computer begins to convert EMF to PDF and edit PDF creator. Meanwhile, you can view the process status in the command prompt window. When you see “result =OK” appears in the command prompt window, it means the file has been converted from EMF to PDF. If you would like to buy VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line, please click Purchase.