If you are looking for an Acrobat alternative, and the quickest way to convert EMF to PDF and VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line. VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line has the capacity to convert EMF to PDF and in a very quick and fast way. To be more exactly, it only requires two steps to help you solve the problem. You should begin with opening the command prompt window., you should try
1. Open the command prompt window
- Click “Start” in the lower-left corner of the screen.
- Select “Run” from the menu to open the “Run” dialog box.
- Enter “cmd” in the “Run” dialog box.
- Click “OK” to open the command prompt window.
2. Type a command line and press “Enter”
When the command prompt appears on the screen, you can type a command line in it. If you have no idea what should be included in the command line, you may need to take a look at the following command line syntax. The angle brackets are used to enclose essential contents. string refers to a character string.
htmltools.exe -subject <string> <input file> <output file>
For example, the command line below can be used to convert EMF to PDF and.
D:\htmltools\htmltools.exe -subject "command line" D:\in.emf C:\out.pdf
- D:\htmltools\htmltools.exe ----The directory of the command line application. This directory represents the command application named htmltools.exe that is stored in the folder htmltools on disk D.
- -subject "command line" ---- The option and its value that can be used to edit PDF subject. It defines the PDF subject of the output file as "command line”.
- D:\in.emf ---- The directory of the input file. It represents the EMF file named in on disk D.
- C:\out.pdf ---- The directory of the output file. It specifies PDF as the output format, and indicates that the output file should be named out and be placed on disk D.
After you type the command line, please press “Enter”. The computer will begin to covert the EMF to PDF and edit PDF subject right away. You can also check out conversion status in the command prompt window. When you see “Result=OK” displayed in the command prompt window, that means the job is done.
How to find the result after edit PDF subject and convert EMF to PDF?
To check the result after edit PDF subject and convert EMF to PDF, you should right click the icon of the output PDF file, select “Properties” on the menu to open the “Properties” dialog box, > click the “PDF” tab, then you can find “command line” in the “Subject” dialog box. You can try the command line application of VeryPDF HTML converter for 50 times. If you want to buy it, please click Purchase.