If you are looking for a quick and easy way to batch convert EMF to PDF and edit PDF title, I think VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line is the right solution. The windows-based VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line, and you will get 50 times to try it free.application enables you to convert multiple EMF files to PDF files and edit PDF title in batch via a single . And only two steps are enough for you do solve your problem. If you want to enhance your work efficiency and get PDF files in quality, you are going to need VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line. Just download it by clicking
Two steps are required to convert EMF to PDF and edit PDF title via command line.
1. Open the command prompt window
Here introduce the most commonly used method to open the command prompt window. It requires four little steps as follows: click “Start”, > click “Run”, >type cmd in the “Run” dialog box, > click “OK” the “Run” dialog box.
2. Type a command line and hit “Enter”
2.1 Move to the root folder where the executable file is stored.
When the command prompt window appears on the desktop, you will find you are in C:\Documents and Settings\admin> by default. To make it simple, first, you can put the input file in the root folder on the same disk as the executable file is placed, for example, disk d, then you only have to type the file name, instead of the whole directory in the command prompt window. To move to the root folder on disk D, you can type d first and then hit “Enter” on the keyboard. In conclusion, you should
- Put the input file in the root folder on the same disk as the executable file is placed.
- Type d and then hit “Enter”.
2.2 Type a command line as the following example.
htmltools\htmltools.exe -title "set pdf title" in.emf out.pdf
- htmltools\htmltools.exe represents the executable file of VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line.
- -title "set pdf title" is the option that can be used to edit PDF title.
- in.emf represents the input EMF file. If there are many files, you can use wildcard as *.emf to represents all the EMF files on disk D.
- out.pdf stands for the output file. If there a bundle of input files, then you can use *.pdf to represents all the output file on disk D.
2.3 Hit “Enter” on the keyboard, after you enter a command line in the command prompt window as the following one. Then the information of conversion from EMF to PDF will be displayed in the command prompt window. As you see “result=OK”, that means the conversion is done.
If you want to buy VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line, please click purchase. If you are interested in other products of VeryPDF, please visit the home page at the following website: www.verypdf.com.