VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line is a Windows-based command line application. It is designed to convert multiple web files such as HTM to PDF file in batch. This PDF converter can greatly help you enhance your work efficiency. If you do not need to covert web files to PDF files frequently, you use the free trial version to solve the emergency problem. If you always need to convert web files like HTM to PDF, at least, VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line is worth a try.
VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line can help you solve the problem easily. You don’t need to open the original HTM file on your computer; neither do you need to install Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat. Just free download the free trial version of VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line, install it and then you can begin to take two steps to convert HTM to PDF and edit PDF title via command line.
1. Open the command line interface
You can take four steps to open the command line interface:
- Click “Start” in the lower-left corner of your desktop,.
- Click “Run” to open the “Run” dialog box.
- Type “cmd” in the “Run” dialog box,
- Click “OK” the “Run” dialog box.
2. Type a command line and press “Enter”
To convert HTM to PDF and edit PDF title by using VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line, you need to type a command line according to the usage as illustrated below
Usage: htmltools [options] < HTM file> [<PDF file>]
For instance, the following command line with all the full directories can be used to convert HML to PDF and edit PDF title in my computer. You can change the directories depending on the circumstances on your computer.
htmltools\htmltools.exe -title "htm2pdf" d:\in.htm c:\out.pdf
- htmltools\htmltools.exe represents the executable file which is in the folder htmltools on disk d.
- -title "htm2pdf" is the option which edits PDF file. It specifies htm2pdf as the PDF title here.
- d:\in.htm is the directory of the input file.
- c:\out.pdf is the directory of the output file.
After type the command line, don’t forget to press “Enter”. You can try the free version of VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line for several times. If you need to buy it, please click purchase.