Wouldn’t it be amazing if only two steps are required to convert HTTP link to PDF and VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line. I have already recommended VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line to a lot of my friends. Now, for most of them, VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line is a must-have desktop tool. VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line can well convert the whole web page, no matter how long it is, to a PDF page, and can convert HTTP link to PDF in a very quick way. This article will show you how to convert HTTP link to PDF and in two steps.? Yes, there is a software application which can help you convert HTTP link to PDF and in two steps. It is
1. Open the command prompt window
- Click “Start” in the lower-left corner of the screen.
- Select “Run” from the menu to open the “Run” dialog box.
- Enter “cmd” in the “Run” dialog box.
- Click “OK” to open the command prompt window.
2. Type a command line and press “Enter”
If you have no idea what should be included in the command line you should type, please first take a look at the following command line syntax. The angle brackets are used to enclose essential contents. string refers to a character string.
htmltools.exe -creator <string> <HTTP link> <output file>
For example, the command line below can be used to convert HTTP link to PDF and edit PDF creator.
D:\htmltools\htmltools.exe -creator "command line" www.google.com C:\out.pdf
- D:\htmltools\htmltools.exe ----The directory of the command line application. This directory represents the command application named htmltools.exe that is stored in the folder htmltools on disk D.
- -creator "command line" ---- defines PDF subject as "command line”.
- www.google.com ---- The HTTP link for Google
- C:\out.pdf ---- The directory of the output file. It specifies PDF as the output format, and indicates that the output file should be named out and be placed on disk D.
Are you ready to type a command line in your command prompt window? If you don’t want to type the directories one by one, you can copy them from the address bar and paste the directories to the command prompt window by right clicking with the mouse. After you type the command line, please don’t forget to press “Enter”. The computer will begin to covert the HTTP link to PDF and edit PDF creator right away. Meanwhile, you can view the information of conversion such as conversion time in the command prompt window. When you see “Result=OK”, that means the job is done.
How to find the result after edit PDF creator and convert HTTP link to PDF?
To check the result after edit PDF creator and convert HTTP link to PDF, you should right click the icon of the output PDF file, select “Properties” on the menu to open the “Properties” dialog box, > click the “PDF” tab, then you can find “command line” after “Application” in the dialog box. You can try the command line application of VeryPDF HTML converter for 50 times. If you want to buy it, please click Purchase.