The VeryPDF.com has been receiving the following question “Is there a tool available to PCL Converter command line.and ?” The answer is confirmative. In order to help the people holding the same question, the VeryPDF.com introduces you , a greatly useful pcl converter, with which you could and effortlessly. The VeryPDF.com uses leak.pcl as example to set its width to 800 and height to 600 by using
Follow this link to download PCL Converter command line
The whole package is just of 6.04 MB, making the download swiftly.
You have to launch MS-DOS command prompt window. Because theis bound to be operated under the MS-DOS environment. The procedure is easy, and the following pictures will guide you.
1) Click “start” and then go to “Run”
2) Input “cmd” into the following
3) Press “ok”, you will find MS-DOS command prompt window popping up
pcltool.exe -width 800 -height 600 C:\in.pcl C:\out.pxl
- C:\in.pcl is to specify a pcl filename or a directory for input,
- C:\out.pxl is to specify the pxl file name for output.
- width 800 -height 600 is to set page size width to 800 and height to 600.
Once the input is done, press “enter” key, you will see,
Open the file to check, screenshot again
From the picture, you can find pcl file has been converted to pxl file successfully. Please open it in your computer with a pxl reader to check the page size. If you have any questions, you can leave them below.