Despite being one of the earliest file formats for images, tiff is still very popular today. It is a highly flexible and platform-independent format which is supported by numerous image processing applications and virtually all prepress software on the market. But pcl file is not easily viewed, you canand then . The conversion progress is simple, as long as you use . is the fastest and most accurate converter of PCL, PXL, PX3 to PDF, TIFF and other distribution formats. Integrate high-volume batch conversion into your server-based application or workflow. You can follow the four step posted below to experience.
The first step—Downloading
Follow this link to download PCL Converter command line
The whole package is just of 6.04 MB, making the downloading swiftly.
The second step—Launching
You have to launch command prompt window. Because theis bound to be operated under the MS-DOS environment. The procedure is easy, and the following pictures will guide you.
1) Click “start” and then go to “Run”
2) Input “cmd” into the following
3) Press “ok”, you will find command prompt window popping up
The third step—Inputting
Inputto and , the command line can be describes as follows,
pcltool.exe -xres 640 -yres 480 D:\in.pcl D:\out.tiff
- D:\in.pcl is to specify a pcl filename or a directory for input,
- D:\out.tiff is to specify the tiff file name for output,
- xres 640 -yres 480 is to set resolution, that’ is, set X resolution 640 and Y resolution 480 to image file.
Once the input is done, press “enter” key, you will see,
The fourth step—Checking
Open the file to check, screenshot again
Through the above procedures you will see the PCL Converter command line is quite easily to be operated, and the conversion result is sound. If you have any questions, please feel free to leave them below.