You are certain to fall in love with a book, a book with fine and tidy page order. The page order will bring you into the story naturally. The same goes for Advanced PDF Tools Command Line, an ideal tool to edit page order. You may can not help waiting, go for experiencing!, a with fine and tidy page order surely allows you to get the point. Based on this, you have to use a tool to assist you to edit pdf page order. Why not try
Step 1 click the following link to download Advanced PDF Tools
please unpack it when download is finished.
Step 2 launch the MS-DOS command prompt window. Because theis bound to be operated under the MS-DOS environment. The procedure is easy, and the following pictures will guide you.
1) click “start” and then go to “Run”
2) input cmd into the following
3) press “ok”, you will find MS-DOS command prompt window popping up
Step 3 inputto edit pdf page order
it goes below
pdftools.exe -i “C:\input.pdf” -o “C:\output.pdf” “-^”
- the option -i is to specify a pdf filename or a directory for input,
- the option -o is to specify the pdf file name for output,
- the option -^ is to edit pdf page order.
when the input is done, press “enter” key, you will see
Step 4 open the file to check the effect, the VeryPDF.com makes comparisons below
Below is the same page different in page number
Through the contrast, you clearly find the pdf page order have been changed successfully.