Usingto change pdf margin offset is an easy method but adopted by only a few people, the reason might be that most people think it is complicated and time-consuming. To be honest, there is misunderstanding among them, if you master the following skill, only four steps, using to change pdf margin offset proves to be easy and likes a piece of cake.
Follow this link you will obtain Advanced PDF Tools
The whole package is just of 3.04 MB, making the download swiftly, do remember to extract it, for it is a zipped package.
You are bound to launch MS-DOS command prompt window. Because theis bound to be operated under the MS-DOS environment. The procedure is easy, and the following pictures will guide you.
1) click “start” and then go to “Run”
2) input cmd into the following
3) press “ok”, you will find MS-DOS command prompt window popping up
inputto change pdf margin offset
it goes below
pdftools.exe -i “C:\input.pdf” -o “C:\output.pdf” –~“20,30”
- the option -i is to specify a pdf filename or a directory for input,
- the option -o to specify the pdf file name for output,
- the option -~“20.30”: -~ to edit margin offset, “20,30” the first parameter is x-offset and the next y-offset.
when the input is done, press “enter” key, you will see
Step 4 open the file to check the effect, the VeryPDF.com made a comparison below
The contrast shows that after the edit, pdf margin offset appeared.