PBM format file is 1-bit black and white image. It is formatted in text format. PBM is also a basic raster image format in which each pixel is represented by a byte that contains a 1 or 0 where 1 represents black and 0 represents white pixels.
The virtual printer also a powerful document converter—can help you convert only by some easy clicks.
As one application inDocument Converter Professional ( Pro), docPrint is a Windows printer driver that saves ink, paper and time by controlling printed output. It supports to print 2, 4, 6, 8 or 16 pages on a single sheet of paper. It also supports to scale A0, A1, A2, A3 papers to standard Letter or A4 paper sizes.
docPrint is also a Document Converter. It converts any printable document to 50+ graphics, it may be a Microsoft Word file, Adobe PDF file, HTML file, Excel file and others. docPrint supports various image formats, resolutions and compressions.
docPrint is easy-to-use, just print a document to docPrint, you will be able to start using document printer software.
But you should download docPrint Pro first for using docPrint at http://www.verypdf.com/artprint/docprint_pro_setup.exe. Please install it into the disk of your computer, then you can find out docPrint in the printer list by clicking “Start”—“Printers and Faxes”. You can set docPrint as the default printer by right clicking the printer icon and choose “Set as default printer” option, which can make the conversion from more convenient.
Please follow the three steps below to fulfill the conversion.
1.You can run the printer driver by the following ways:
- Open a PPT document and click “File”—“Print” to open “Print” dialog box. Then choose “docPrint” as current printer in “Printer” combo box and click “Print” button.
- Use the hot key “Ctrl”+ “P” to open “Print” dialog box.
- If docPrint is the default printer, you just need to right click the icon of PPT document and click “Print” option in dropdown list.
2. In “docPrint” dialog box showed in Figure1, please use the methods given below to open “Save As” dialog box.
- Click “File” and click “Save as” in dropdown list.
- Use the icon in the toolbar.
- The hot key “Ctrl” + “P” is also a good idea.
3. Make changes in “Save As” dialog box showed in Figure2 and run the conversion from.
- Please specify the directory for the target files in “Save in” combo box.
- The file name can be edited in “File name” edit box.
- In “Save as type” combo box, you should choose the right output format.
- Click “Save” button to run the conversion.
A green progress bar at the bottom of “docPrint” dialog box can remind you the conversion progress. When the progress bar is empty again, the conversion from ppt to pbm comes to the end and you can browse all the target files in specified location.
If you want to read more articles about docPrint, please visit the blog “VeryPDF Knowledge Base” at http://www.verypdf.com/wordpress/.