In this article, you will see how to convertformat files with the help of docPrint Document Converter Professional which is also called as for short.
One useful application inis the virtual printer docPrint. It acts not only as a printer but also a powerful document converter. After installing docPrint Pro on your computer, you are able to use docPrint just by printing the printable document to docPrint.
To convert, you should open a PPT document first. Please use the methods listed below to run the printer driver.
- You can click “File” and click “Print” to open “Print” dialog box in which you should choose “docPrint” as the current printer and click “OK” button.
- Use the hot key “Ctrl”+ “P” to open “Print” dialog box if you don’t like the way above.
- If docPrint is the default printer, please right click the icon of PPT document and choose “Print” option to run docPrint directly. Which is the most convenient way. Some useless operations can be ignored.
Then you will see a dialog box named as “docPrint” showed in Figure1. The ways below are given for you to open “Save As” dialog box in which you can make changes to the target files and run the conversion from ppt ot tga.
- Click “File” and click “Save as” in dropdown list.
- Click the “Save File” icon which is framed in the toolbar.
- The hot key “Ctrl”+ “S” can also give you another choice.
The popup “Save As” dialog box next can be used to make changes to the target files. Please see Figure2. There are four operations needing to be done.
- Please choose the directory in “Save in” combo box. No matter the existed or a new created one.
- You can edit the name for the target files in “File name” edit box.
- In “Save as type” combo box, please select the right format for the output files.
- Click “Save” button to save the changes.
Then the conversion will run itself and will come to the end in a short time.
If you want to use docPrint, you should download docPrint Pro at http://www.verypdf.com/artprint/docprint_pro_setup.exe and after the installation, you can see docPrint in printer list.
docPrint Document Converter Professional is a software product that dynamically converts MS Office 97/2000/XP/2003/2007, WordPerfect, AutoCAD DWG, PostScript, Adobe Acrobat PDF and many other document types to Adobe Acrobat PDF, PostScript, EPS, XPS, PCL, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PCX, EMF, WMF, GIF, TGA, PIC, PCD and BMP etc formats. With docPrint Document Converter Professional you can convert your documents from and to 50+ formats easily. To get more information about docPrint Pro, please visit the website http://www.verypdf.com/artprint/index.html.