Please don’t consider convertingas a difficult task. If you have docPrint Document Converter Professional on your computer, the conversion becomes simply easy.
docPrint Document Converter Professional is a software product that dynamically converts MS Office 97/2000/XP/2003/2007, WordPerfect, AutoCAD DWG, PostScript, Adobe Acrobat PDF and many other document types to Adobe Acrobat PDF, PostScript, EPS, XPS, PCL, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PCX, EMF, WMF, GIF, TGA, PIC, PCD and BMP formats. With docPrint Document Converter Professional you can convert your documents from and to 50+ formats easily.
As one application in docPrint Document Converter Professional (), docPrint is a virtual printer which can also be seen as a powerful document converter. It is to be introduced in this article. In fact, docPrint is easy to use, just print a printable document to docPrint, you can launch the application easily by some clicks.
But you have to download http://www.verypdf.com/artprint/docprint_pro_setup.exe if you want to use docPrint. The installation is easy and you can do it well according to the wizards.at
The conversion fromis consisted of three steps.
The first step is to run the printer driver. Please follow one of the ways below.
- In an opened PPT document, please click “File”—“Print” to open “Print” dialog box showed in Figure1. Then choose “docPrint” as current printer in “Printer” combo box and click “Print” button to close the dialog box.You can also use the hot key “Ctrl”+ “P” to open “Print” dialog box.
- If docPrint is the default printer on your computer, please right click the PPT document and choose “Print” option to run docPrint directly instead of opening the file.
The second step is to open “Save As” dialog box in “docPrint” dialog box showed in Figure2. Three methods are offered below.
- You can click “File” and click “Save as” in dropdown list.
- Click the icon in the toolbar.
- With the help of the hot key “Ctrl”+ “S” combination.
The last step is to save the target file in “Save As” dialog box, please see Figure3. You have four things to do.
- Choose the location for the target files in “Save in” combo box.
- Input the name for the target files in “File name” edit box.
- Specify the right file format for the target files in “Save as type” combo box.
- Click “Save” button.
After clicking on “Save” button, the conversion fromwill run itself automatically. You don’t have time to do other things because the conversion will be completed at once. Please browse the target files with some kind of image editing program such as Photoshop or IrfanView after the conversion.