If you want to convert documents of Microsoft Office word to jpc, docPrint Document Converter Professional is a useful tool. It supports you to convert word to jpc in a short time by some easy clicks. You will find how easily docPrint Document Converter Professional works.
You should get some acquaintance to docPrint Document Converter Professional first. You can call it docPrint Pro for short. Actually, docPrint Document Converter Professional is a software product that dynamically converts MS Office 97/2000/XP/2003/2007, WordPerfect, AutoCAD DWG, PostScript, Adobe Acrobat PDF and many other document types to Adobe Acrobat PDF, PostScript, EPS, XPS, PCL, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PCX, EMF, WMF, GIF, TGA, PIC, PCD and BMP etc formats. With docPrint Document Converter Professional you can convert your documents from and to 50+ formats easily.
As one available application of docPrint Pro, docPrint is not only a virtual printer, it also acts as a powerful document converter. docPrint is also easy-to-use, just print a document to docPrint, you will be able to start using document printer software.
Please download docPrint Pro at http://www.verypdf.com/artprint/docprint_pro_setup.exe. It is simply easy to install docPrint on your computer, you can follow the installation wizard dialog box. In the end, you will be reminded whether to set docPrint as default printer. If you convert files to files usually, setting docPrint as default printer will be convenient for your work.
Please follow the ways below to run the printer driver.
- Open the word document and click “File” to choose “Print” option in dropdown list. In opened “Print” dialog box, you should select “docPrint” as current printer in “Name” combo box and click “OK” button.
- Use the hot key “Ctrl”+ “P” to open “Print” dialog box in opened word document.
- If docPrint is the default printer, you can right click on word file which needs to be converted and choose “Print” option in dropdown list to run docPrint directly.
- You can also click the icon which looks like a printer in the toolbar of word document to run docPrint.
In “docPrint” dialog box showed in Figure1, please follow the methods below to open “Save As” dialog box.
- Please click “File” and click “Save as” option in dropdown list.
- Click the icon which looks like a floppy disk in the toolbar of docPrint dialog box.
- Use the hot key “Ctrl”+ “S” to open “Save As” dialog box.
The “Save As” dialog box showed in Figure2 is the last dialog box in the conversion of word to jpc. Here you should do the following operation.
- Please specify the directory for the target file in “Save in” combo box.
- Input a suitable name for the target file in “File name” edit box.
- Choose the right output format for the target file in “Save as type” combo box.
- Click “Save” button to run the conversion of word to jpc.
You should wait for only several seconds. The conversion process is fast enough. To find the target file in the specified location marks the end of the conversion of word to jpc.
If you want to read more articles about docPrint, please visit the blog http://www.verypdf.com/wordpress/.