It is easy just like opening a document when you convert Microsoft Office word to pbm with the document converter, also the virtual printer docPrint.
In essence, docPrint is one application in docPrint Document Converter Professional. docPrint Document Converter Professional is a software product that dynamically converts MS Office 97/2000/XP/2003/2007, WordPerfect, AutoCAD DWG, PostScript, Adobe Acrobat PDF and many other document types to Adobe Acrobat PDF, PostScript, EPS, XPS, PCL, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PCX, EMF, WMF, GIF, TGA, PIC, PCD and BMP etc formats. With docPrint Document Converter Professional you can convert your documents from and to 50+ formats easily. You can also use two other applications in docPrint Pro(short for docPrint Document Converter Professional), GUI application which can do batch conversion perfectly and command line application which doesn’t need to open a GUI when you convert file to file.
If you want to download docPrint Pro, you can click on the link http://www.verypdf.com/artprint/docprint_pro_setup.exe. When just been downloaded to your computer, docPrint Pro is an executable file and you just need to double click the setup file and follow the installation wizard step by step. You can set docPrint as the default printer in the end, which will save your time when you convert word to pbm.
docPrint is an expert on converting word to pbm format file, only three steps can interpret the whole process well.
1. Run the printer driver
If docPrint is default printer, you can
- Right click the word document and choose “Print” option in the dropdown list.
- Open the document and click the “Print” icon which likes a printer in the toolbar.
If docPrint is not the default printer, you can
- Open the word document and click “File”—“Print” to open “Print” dialog box. Then choose “docPrint” as current printer in “Name” combo box and click “OK” button to run docPrint.
- Open the word document and use the hot key “Ctrl”+ “P” to open the same dialog box.
2. Open “Save As” dialog box
In “docPrint” dialog box, you can use the following ways to open “Save As” dialog box.
- Click “File” and click “Save as” in dropdown list.
- Click “Save file” icon which likes a floppy disk in the toolbar.
- Use the hot key “Ctrl”+ “S” to open “Save As” dialog box.
3. Save your target file.
In “Save As” dialog box, you should do the following operations to save your target file.
- Choose a suitable location for the output file in “Save in” combo box.
- Edit the name for the target file in “File name” edit box.
- Select the file type for the target file in “Save as type” combo box.
- Click “Save” button.
After clicking on “Save” button, the conversion will run itself. You will see the green progress bar which can remind you the conversion progress. Searching for the target file in your computer means the end of the conversion.