What is PSD format file?
PSD format file which is short for Photoshop document is an image file created by Adobe Photoshop which is a professional image-editing program. PSD file may include image layers, adjustment layers, layer masks, annotation notes, file information, keywords, and other Photoshop-specific elements. PSD file supports RGB, CMYK, grayscale, monochrome, duotone, indexed color, Lab color, and multichannel color modes.
Which software can be taken to convert word to psd?
If you want to convert Microsoft Office word to psd, you should choose a document converter which supports the output format as psd format. So docPrint which is one application in docPrint Document Converter Professional will be a good choice. There are two other applications in docPrint Document Converter Professional. One is GUI application, the other one is command line application. As a virtual printer, also a document converter, docPrint can convert any printable document to 50+ graphics, it may be a Microsoft Word file, Adobe PDF file, HTML file, Excel file and others, Document Printer (docPrint) supports various image formats, resolutions and compressions. If you want to use docPirnt, you should download docPrint Pro(short for docPrint Document Converter Professional ) first at http://www.verypdf.com/artprint/docprint_pro_setup.exe. Or you can download docPrint standard version which only contains docPrint without any other applications at http://www.verypdf.com/artprint/docprint_setup.exe.
How to convert word to psd with docPrint?
Following the steps below, you can convert word to psd format file in a short while.
1. You should find the word document in your computer and open it to click “File” and “Print” in the dropdown list. Then in popup “Print” dialog box, please choose “docPrint” as the current printer in “Name” combo box and click “OK” button to print the word document to docPrint. You can also press “Ctrl”+ “P” to open the dialog box in opened document. If you have set docPrint as the default printer, just right click the word file and choose “Print” option, which will run docPrint directly.
2. In “docPrint” dialog box showed in Figure1, you can use the following methods to open “Save As” dialog box. Three ways are supplied below.
- Click “File” and click “Save as” in dropdown list.
- Click the “Save file” icon in the toolbar.
- Press “Ctrl”+ “S” on your keyboard at the same time.
3. Then you will see “Save As” dialog box showed in Figure2 comes out. In this dialog box, the directory of the target file can be selected in “Save in” combo box, the name of target file can be edited in “File name” edit box. The file type of the target file can be specified in “Save as type” combo box and all the changes can be saved by clicking “Save” button.
When everything is done, the conversion will run itself and will be completed in no more than 10 seconds. You can see the target file in the specified location. If you want to read more articles about docPrint, please visit the blog http://www.verypdf.com/wordpress/.