It will be only three steps to fulfill the conversion ofor .
The tool to be used in this conversion is docPrint Document Converter Professional(docPrint Pro). docPrint Document Converter Professional is a software product that dynamically converts MS Office 97/2000/XP/2003/2007, WordPerfect, AutoCAD DWG, PostScript, Adobe Acrobat PDF and many other document types to Adobe Acrobat PDF, PostScript, EPS, XPS, PCL, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PCX, EMF, WMF, GIF, TGA, PIC, PCD and BMP etc formats. With docPrint Document Converter Professional you can convert your documents from and to 50+ formats easily.
One application of docPrint Pro is docPrint which is a virtual printer, with which you can save ink and paper, you can also convert any printable document to 50+ graphics, it may be a Microsoft Word file, Adobe PDF file, HTML file, Excel file and others. JBIG is one of the supported output file format. So convertingis a small case to docPrint.
Please follow the contents below to convert. It will be an easy process that you can do it very well.
1. Please run the printer driver via the following ways.
If docPrint is the default printer on your computer, you should
- Right click the word document and click “Print” option to run docPrint.
- Open the word document and click the icon which looks like a printer in the toolbar.
If not, you can
- Open the word document and click “File”—“Print” to open “Print” dialog box in which you can choose current printer as “docPrint” in “Name” combo box. Then click “OK” button to access the next step.
- The hot key “Ctrl”+ “P” will also a good idea to open “Print” dialog box.
2. Open “Save As” dialog box in “docPrint” dialog box
In popup “docPrint” dialog box showed in Figure1, you can use the following methods to open “Save As” dialog box. You can offer some good idea if you have.
- You can click “File”—“Save as” to open the dialog box.
- The icon which looks like a floppy disk in the toolbar can be used.
- You can also use the hot key “Ctrl”+ “S” on your keyboard.
3. Save target file in “Save As” dialog box
Please see Figure2. It is “Save As” dialog box which is also the last dialog box in the conversion of doc to jbig. Please fulfill the conversion by the following operations.
- Please choose the directory for the target file in “Save in” combo box.
- Then input the name for the target file in “File name” edit box.
- Choose the right file format for the target file in “Save as type” combo box. It is ought to be mentioned that jbig equals to jbg as the extension name. So you can choose “JBG File(*.JBG)” in the combo box.
- Click “Save” button to save your target file.
There are also two other applications in docPrint Pro—GUI application which is good at batch conversion and command line application which is more used by software designers. If you want to use docPrint, please download docPrint Pro at http://www.verypdf.com/artprint/docprint_pro_setup.exe. If you want to use docPrint without GUI and command line, you can download the standard version of docPrint at http://www.verypdf.com/artprint/docprint_setup.exe. Of course, its price will be cheaper than the Pro one.