It will be a simply process to convertor with the help of docPrint. It will also be a quick process.
Actually, docPrint is one application of docPrint Document Converter Professional which is a software product that dynamically converts MS Office 97/2000/XP/2003/2007, WordPerfect, AutoCAD DWG, PostScript, Adobe Acrobat PDF and many other document types to Adobe Acrobat PDF, PostScript, EPS, XPS, PCL, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PCX, EMF, WMF, GIF, TGA, PIC, PCD and BMP etc formats. docPrint is the virtual printer. It also works in GUI version and Command Line version. With docPrint Document Converter Professional you can convert your documents from and to 50+ formats easily.
docPrint is also a document converter, it converts any printable document to 50+ graphics, it may be a Microsoft Word file, Adobe PDF file, HTML file, Excel file and others, docPrint supports various image formats, resolutions and compressions. docPrint is easy-to-use, just print a document to docPrint, you will be able to start using document printer software.
There are two methods to use docPrint. One is to download docPrint Document Converter Professional at http://www.verypdf.com/artprint/docprint_pro_setup.exe if GUI and command line applications are useful to you. The other one is to download the only virtual printer container—docPrint standard version at http://www.verypdf.com/artprint/docprint_setup.exe. Of course, the standard version is cheaper than the Pro version at price.
To convert, you should keep to the steps given below.
1. Running the printer driver is the first step in the conversion of doc to wmf format file. Two situations must be considered. If docPrint is not the default printer on your computer, you should open the word document first and click “File”—“Print” to open “Print” dialog box in which you should select “docPrint” as current printer in “Name” combo box. Then click “OK” button to continue the work. The hot key “Ctrl”+ “P” will also give you convenience to open “Print” dialog box. If docPrint is default printer, the “Print” dialog box will be skipped by right clicking the word document and choosing “Print” option.
2. Opening “Save As” dialog box is the second step. In “docPrint” dialog box showed in Figure1, three ways are offered to open “Save As” dialog box.
(1) You can click “File” and click “Save as” in dropdown list.
(3) You can also have the aid of the hot key “Ctrl”+ “S”.
3. Saving the target file is the third step in the conversion of doc to wmf, also the last step. Please see Figure2. You can see there are some combo boxes and edit boxes, in which you can make changes to the target file and run the conversion.
(1) In “Save in” combo box, you should select the path for the target file.
(2) In “File name” edit box, please type the name for the target file.
(3) In “Save as type” combo box, you ought to choose the right file type for the target file.
(4) Click “Save” button to save all the changes you have made.
The three main steps above are all the things you should do in the conversion of doc to wmf. If you still have some questions about docPrint or docPrint Pro, you can visit its home page by clicking here. You can also click on the following link to read more articles about docPrint:http://www.verypdf.com/wordpress/.