By means of a common document converter, you probably will need multiple steps to convert VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line to download and install this application in your computer. Then read this article and follow the instructions below and try to insert PDF pages and convert on your own.and insert the new created PDF pages to the existing PDF file. However, with the help of VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line, you can easily and quickly solve the problem via a single . Neither do you need to open the HTML file, nor the PDF file. You do not even need to open the interface of the application. Only three steps are required. Do you want to try this method right away? Please click
Step 1: Run the command prompt window
- Click “Start” in the lower-left corner of the computer screen;
- Click “Run” on the menu to open the “Run” dialog box;
- Enter “cmd” in it.
- Click “OK” to run the command prompt window.
Step 2: Type a command line
The command line should include the following four items in order: the directory of the executable file, the command which can be used to insert PDF pages, the directory of the input file and the directory of the output file. The following pattern may illustrate those items in a clearer way.
htmltools -append <int> <HTML file> <PDF file>
- htmltools is the executable file of VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line.
- -append <int> is the command that can be used to insert PDF pages. Four parameter values are allowed: 0, 1, 2 and 3. The angle brackets enclose essential contents. int refers to integer.
- -append 0 can be used to overwrite an existing PDF file;
- -append 1 can be used to insert the PDF pages converted from HTML before the first page of the existing PDF file;
- -append 2 can be used to add the PDF pages converted from HTML to the end of the existing PDF file;
- -append 3 can be used to rename the filename to avoid the duplication of name.
- HTML file is the input file.
- PDF file is the output file.
The following command line is a good example, which includes the four items mentioned above, and uses the directories to represent the files. The directories in this example can be replaced with the directories of the files in your computer.
D:\htmltools\htmltools.exe -append 2 C:\in\lo.html D:\out\lo.pdf
- D:\htmltools\htmltools.exe ---- the directory of the executable file. It represents the executable file htmltools.exe located in the folder htmltools on disk D.
- -append 2---- the command that can be used to insert PDF pages after the last page of the existing PDF file.
- C:\in\lo.html---- the directory of the input file in the format HTML.
- D:\out\lo.pdf ---- the directory of output files. If there is a PDF file called lo in the folder out on disk D, the computer will insert PDF pages after the last page of the existing PDF file. If there is no such a PDF file, this will be the new created output file.
Step 4: Press “Enter”
Press the key “Enter” to let the computer insert PDF pages and convert HTML to PDF. When you see “result=OK” in the command prompt, it means that the computer has converted HTML to PDF. In order to buy the full version of VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line, please click Purchase. To get more information about other products, please visit the home page of VeryPDF.