DocPrint PDF Driver is a virtual printer; it can print documents to other format files in your computer. Actually it is a kind of conversion. With the help ofPDF Driver, you can easily print . It is related to Pro.
DocPrint Pro is short for docPrint Converter Professional ,it can dynamically convert MS Office 97/2000/XP/2003/2007, WordPerfect, AutoCAD DWG, PostScript, Adobe Acrobat PDF and many other document types to Adobe Acrobat PDF, PostScript, EPS, XPS, PCL, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PCX, EMF, WMF, GIF, TGA, PIC, PCD and BMP etc formats. With docPrint Document Converter Professional you can convert your documents from and to 50+ formats easily.
It has three applications, the GUI Version, the Command Line Version, and the virtual printer. During these applications, we will use one of its applications the virtual printer-- docPrint PDF Driver to print documents offile. It will take no more than three minutes to fulfill it. The reason is that it does not need the ink and paper; it is a kind of virtual action. We just print it to your computer.
Step 1: download and install
- Download docPrint Pro through this link: http://www.verypdf.com/artprint/docprint_pro_setup.exe
- Unzip it when download is finished.
- Install it in your computer according to the prompt wizard windows.
Step 2: print ODT to Postscript
Open an ODT format file:
- Click “File”
- Click “print”
- A moment later, a dialogue box “Print” will pop up
- Choose the “docPrint PDF Driver” and click it
- Click “Print”
As the picture 1 showed you.
Step 3: choose and save
Wait for a while, a dialogue box “Save As” will pop up
- Choose a suitable location for saving the target file in the “Save in” combo box.
- Edit the target file name in the “File name” edit box
- Select the file type “EPS” in the “Save as type” combo box
- Click “save”
As the picture 2 showed you.
Step4: compare the target and original file
- Open the target file and the original file
- Compare them
- You will obviously find that we had printed documents of ODT to EPS file by using docPrint PDF Driver.
I hope that you can gradually master this function by yourself. In addition, there is a basic version of the docPrint Pro. It has the same functions as the docPrint PDF Driver. The price is very low. You can download it through this link: http://www.verypdf.com/artprint/docprint_setup.exe , if you want to purchase it, click to http://www.verypdf.com/order_docprint.html. Thanks for your reading.