when it comes to print OpenOffice documents of; I feel confused. Because of I meet this situation at the first time. So I surf on the internet and search for the resolution from the internet. The below texts I will tell you the information I got.
We can print OpenOffice documents of ODT to PNG with the help ofPDF Driver, which is a virtual printer, one of Pro’s virtual printers. DocPrint Pro is short for Converter Professional. It can dynamically convert MS Office 97/2000/XP/2003/2007, WordPerfect, AutoCAD DWG, PostScript, Adobe Acrobat PDF and many other document types to Adobe Acrobat PDF, PostScript, EPS, XPS, PCL, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PCX, EMF, WMF, GIF, TGA, PIC, PCD and BMP etc formats. With docPrint Document Converter Professional you can convert your documents from and to 50+ formats easily.
How to print OpenOffice documents of ODT to PNG?
Step 1: download and install
- Download docPrint Pro through this link: http://www.verypdf.com/artprint/docprint_pro_setup.exe
- Unzip it when download is finished.
- Install it in your computer according to the prompt wizard windows.
Open an ODT format file:
- Click “File”
- Click “print”
- A moment later, a dialogue box “Print” will pop up
- Choose “docPrint PDF Driver” and click it
- Click “Print”
As the picture 1 showed you.
Step 3: choose and save
Wait for a while, a dialogue box “Save As” will pop up
- Choose a suitable location for saving the target file in the “Save in” combo box.
- Edit the target file name in the “File name” edit box
- Select the file type “PNG” in the “Save as type” combo box
- Click “save”
As the picture 2 showed you.
Step4: compare the target and original file
- Open the target file and the original file
- Compare them
- You will cushily find that we had printed documents of file by using docPrint PDF Driver.
As picture 3 and picture 4 showed you.
These operations are brief and simple, it is useful for you, if you want to print http://www.verypdf.com/artprint/docprint_setup.exe , if you want to purchase it, click to http://www.verypdf.com/order_docprint.html. Thanks for your reading.. By the way, there is a basic version of the docPrint Pro. It has the same functions as the docPrint PDF Driver. The price is very low. You can download it through this link: