We can easily print OpenOffice documents ofby using PDF Driver. The advantage is that it not only can save you energy and time, but also can save your paper and ink. DocPrint PDF Driver belongs to DocPrint Pro. Maybe you have never heard this software, I will firstly explain it to you.
DocPrint Pro is short forConverter Professional ,it can dynamically convert MS Office 97/2000/XP/2003/2007, WordPerfect, AutoCAD DWG, PostScript, Adobe Acrobat PDF and many other document types to Adobe Acrobat PDF, PostScript, EPS, XPS, PCL, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PCX, EMF, WMF, GIF, TGA, PIC, PCD and BMP etc formats. With docPrint Document Converter Professional you can convert your documents from and to 50+ formats easily. It has three applications, the GUI Version, the Command Line Version, the virtual printer. DocPrint PDF Driver can be used in this article.
How to print OpenOffice documents of?
Step 1: download and install
- Download docPrint Pro through this link: http://www.verypdf.com/artprint/docprint_pro_setup.exe
- Unzip it when download is finished.
- Install it in your computer according to the prompt wizard windows.
Step 2: print ODT to PS
Open an ODT format file:
- Click “File”
- Click “print”
- A moment later, a dialogue box “Print” will pop up
- Choose “docPrint PDF Driver” and click it
- Click “Print”
As the picture 1 showed you.
Step 3: choose and save
Wait for a while, a dialogue box “Save As” will pop up
- Choose a suitable location for saving the target file in the “Save in” combo box.
- Edit the target file name in the “File name” edit box
- Select the file type “PS” in the “Save as type” combo box
- Click “save”
As the picture 2 showed you.
Step4: compare the target and original file
- Open the target file and the original file
- Compare them
- You will obviously find that we had printed documents of ODT to PS by using docPrint PDF Driver.
Is it clear for you? If you have any question or advice, please send emails or leave message to me, I will reply you as soon as possible. In addition, there is a basic version of the docPrint Pro. It has the same functions as the docPrint PDF Driver. The price is very low. You can download it through this link: http://www.verypdf.com/artprint/docprint_setup.exe , if you want to purchase it, click to http://www.verypdf.com/order_docprint.html. Thanks for your reading.