You may image that you can easily print PowerPoint documents ofin your office work. Because of you never meet this kind of tough task in your daily work. Here I want to tell you that the Pro which is short for the Document Converter Professional will let your imagination come true. One of its functions is the virtual printer. One of the virtual printers is the PDF Driver, which can print PowerPoint documents of in a brief manner, even if you use it at the first time.
How to print PowerPoint documents of ppt to bmp?
Step1 download the docPrint Pro
- Download it through this link: http://www.verypdf.com/artprint/docprint_pro_setup.exe
- Please unpack it when download is finished.
- Install it in your computer for the future use
Step 2 print ppt to bmp
- Open a ppt format file:
- Click “File”;
- Click “print”
- Choose the “docPrint PDF Driver” and click it
- Click “Print”
As the picture 1 showed you.
Step 3 choose and save
Wait for a while, a dialogue box “Save As” will popup
- Choose a suitable location for saving the target file in the “Save in” combo box.
- Edit the target file name in the “File name” edit box
- Select the file type “BMP” in the “Save as type” combo box
- Click “save”
As the picture 2 showed you.
Step4 compare the target and original file
- Open the target file and the original file
- Compare them
- You will vividly find that we had printed PowerPoint documents of ppt to bmp by using the docPrint PDF Driver.
I think that after reading my article, you can easily master this function by yourself. The same way to print http://www.verypdf.com/artprint/docprint_setup.exe , if you want to purchase it, click to http://www.verypdf.com/order_docprint.html. Thanks for your reading.. In additional, there is a basic version of the docPrint Pro. It has the same functions as the docPrint PDF Driver. The price is very low. You can download it through this link: