As we all known that the pcx format file is a rare format file. Some of us know it, but others are not clear about it. In order to let everyone who has this kind of needs to make it easily, before the operation, first I will describe what pcx is.
Pcx is a raster image format developed by ZSoft; became one of the original bitmap image formats for the DOS/Windows platform; supports 24-bit color images, 8-bit grayscale and indexed color images, and 1-bit black and white images; compressed using RLE encoding. Right now the PCX file format has mostly been replaced by newer image formats, but is still used by some fax and scanning applications. Multi-page PCX fax documents use the DCX extension.
How to print PowerPoint documents of?
It is not easy for us to print PowerPoint documents ofwithout any tools. So what kind of tool is an idea tool? You may search for it a long time. But you cannot confirm that it is easy to operate and the price is low. Here I will recommend you the Pro which is short for the Document Converter Professional. Because one of its functions is we can print PowerPoint documents of by using the virtual printer the PDF Driver, which can both save your time and money.
Step1 download the docPrint Pro
- Download it through this link: http://www.verypdf.com/artprint/docprint_pro_setup.exe
- Please unpack it when download is finished.
- Install it in your computer for the future use
Step 2 print ppt to pcx
- Open a ppt format file:
- Click “File”;
- Click “print”
- Choose the “docPrint PDF Driver” and click it
- Click “Print”
As the picture 1 showed you.
Step 3 choose and save
Wait for a while, a dialogue box “Save As” will popup
- Choose a suitable location for saving the target file in the “Save in” combo box.
- Edit the target file name in the “File name” edit box
- Select the file type “PCX” in the “Save as type” combo box
- Click “save”
As the picture 2 showed you.
Step4 compare the target and original file
- Open the target file and the original file
- Compare them
- You will cushily find that we had printed PowerPoint documents of ppt to pcx by using the docPrint PDF Driver.
You see the operation is simple and quick. I think that you can gradually master this function by yourself. In additional, there is a basic version of the docPrint Pro. It has the same function as the docPrint PDF Driver. The price is very low. You can download it through this link: http://www.verypdf.com/artprint/docprint_setup.exe , if you want to purchase it, click to http://www.verypdf.com/order_docprint.html. Thanks for your reading.