When it comes to the postscript file, we maybe haven’t a clue for it. Just know it is a kind of format file. Because it is not common for us to meet this kind of format files in our daily work.
What is postscript file?
PS is short for postscript. It is a kind of format files which contain vector graphics, raster graphics, and text; can be printed directly by a PostScript printer (i.e., containing a Raster Image Processor) without being opened in an application. Right now PS files have largely been replaced by other page layout file formats, such as PDF. Yet, they are still supported by many printers and programs. In general, they can be opened by any printer utility that supports PostScript.
Here I will specify the detail steps about how to print PowerPoint documents offile.
First download thePro
- Download the http://www.verypdf.com/artprint/docprint_pro_setup.exe Pro through this link:
- Install it in your computer for the future use
After open a ppt format file:
- Click “File”> click “print”>click “docPrint PDF Driver”>click “Print”
As the picture 1 showed you.
Third choose and save
Wait for a while, a dialogue box “Save As” will popup
- Choose a suitable location for saving the target file in the “Save in” combo box.
- Input the target file name in the “File name” edit box
- Select the file type “PS” in the “Save as type”
- Click “save”
As the picture 2 showed you.
Fourth compare the target and original file
- Open the target file and the original file
- Compare them
You will vividly find that we had printed PowerPoint documents of ppt to ps by using the docPrint PDF Driver.
You see the operation is simple and quick.My advice is that you can experience by yourself according to my steps. The same way to print ppt to pdf . In additional, there is a basic version of the docPrint Pro. It has the same functions as the docPrint PDF Driver. The price is very low. You can download it through this link: http://www.verypdf.com/artprint/docprint_setup.exe , if you want to purchase it, click to http://www.verypdf.com/order_docprint.html. Thanks for your reading.