ThePDF Driver is a good tool to print PowerPoint documents of pptx to png. It will take no more than three minutes to accomplish it. Not only can save your time, but also can save your money and energy. This is a virtual printer; do not need the ink and paper. By the way, the PDF Driver is one application of the docPrint Pro. So before we print PowerPoint documents of pptx to png, first we need download the docPrint Pro.
Step 1 download and install
- Download the docPrint Pro through this link: http://www.verypdf.com/artprint/docprint_pro_setup.exe
- Unzip it when download is finished, for it is a zip file.
- Install it in your computer according to the prompt wizard windows
Step 2 print pptx to png
Open a pptx format file:
- Click “File”;
- Click “print”
- Choose the “docPrint PDF Driver” and click it
- Click “Print”
As the picture 1 showed you.
Step 3 choose and save
Wait for a while, a dialogue box “Save As” will popup
- Choose a suitable location for saving the target file in the “Save in” combo box.
- Edit the target file name in the “File name” edit box
- Select the file type “PNG” in the “Save as type” combo box
- Click “save”
As the picture 2 showed you.
Step4 compare the target and original file
- Open the target file and the original file
- Compare them
- You will cushily find that we had printed PowerPoint documents of pptx to png by using the docPrint PDF Driver.
I think that you can gradually master this function by yourself. If you have any questions please send emails to me , I will reply you asap. In additional, there is a basic version of the docPrint Pro. It has the same functions as the docPrint PDF Driver. The price is very low. You can download it through this link: http://www.verypdf.com/artprint/docprint_setup.exe , if you want to purchase it, click to http://www.verypdf.com/order_docprint.html. Thanks for your reading.