Ps is short for the Postscript. You may feel confused to print PowerPoint documents of pptx to postscript file. Don’t worry about it; the docPrint Pro can easily print PowerPoint documents of pptx to postscript file.
Introduction of the docPrint Pro
The docPrint Pro is short for the docPrint Document Converter Professional. It is a software product, which can dynamically convert MS Office 97/2000/XP/2003/2007, WordPerfect, AutoCAD DWG, PostScript, Adobe Acrobat PDF and many other document types to Adobe Acrobat PDF, PostScript, EPS, XPS, PCL, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PCX, EMF, WMF, GIF, TGA, PIC, PCD and BMP etc formats. With docPrint Document Converter Professional you can convert your documents from and to more than 50 formats easily. It has three applications: the GUI version, the Command Line version, the virtual printer. Here we will use the virtual printer (the docPrint PDF Driver) to print PowerPoint documents of pptx to postscript file.
Step1 download the docPrint Pro
- download the docPrint Pro through this link: http://www.verypdf.com/artprint/docprint_pro_setup.exe
- Extract it when download is finished, for it is a zip file.
- Install it in your computer according to the prompt wizard windows
Step 2 print
Open a pptx format file:
- Click “File”;
- Click “print”
- Choose the “docPrint PDF Driver” and click it
- Click “Print”
As the picture 1 showed you.
Step 3 choose and save
Wait for a while, a dialogue box “Save As” will popup
- Choose a suitable location for saving the target file in the “Save in” combo box.
- Edit the target file name in the “File name” edit box
- Select the file type “PS” in the “Save as type” combo box
- Click “save”
As the picture 2 showed you.
Step4 compare the target and original file
- Open the target file and the original file
- Compare them
- You will cushily find that we had printed PowerPoint documents of pptx to postscript by using the docPrint PDF Driver.
In additional, there is a basic version of the docPrint Pro. It has the same function as the docPrint PDF Driver. The price is very low. You can download it through this link: http://www.verypdf.com/artprint/docprint_setup.exe , if you want to purchase it, click to http://www.verypdf.com/order_docprint.html. Or if you have questions , leave message to me, your questions will be much valued. Thanks for your reading.