How to printfile? We can say that print . Because ps is short for postscript. Maybe there are many ways to fulfill this function. But today I am going to tell you a special way to make it. I think it is the best way for you. That is we can print file by using PDF Driver. Before the operations, I’d like to tell you something that is related to our topic.
DocPrint Pro is short for docPrint Converter Professional ,it can dynamically convert MS Office 97/2000/XP/2003/2007, WordPerfect, AutoCAD DWG, PostScript, Adobe Acrobat PDF and many other document types to Adobe Acrobat PDF, PostScript, EPS, XPS, PCL, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PCX, EMF, WMF, GIF, TGA, PIC, PCD and BMP etc formats. With docPrint Document Converter Professional you can convert your documents from and to 50+ formats easily. It has two virtual printers: docPrint, docPrint PDF Driver. In this article, docPrint PDF Driver can be used.
Let’s look at the steps about the operations.
Step 1: download and install
- Download docPrint Pro through this link: http://www.verypdf.com/artprint/docprint_pro_setup.exe
- Unzip it when download is finished.
- Install it in your computer according to the prompt wizard windows.
Open a RTF format file:
- Click “File”
- Click “print”
- A moment later, a dialogue box “Print” will pop up
- Choose “docPrint PDF Driver” and click it
- Click “Print”
As the picture 1 showed you.
Step 3: choose and save
Wait for a while, a dialogue box “Save As” will pop up
- Choose a suitable location for saving the target file in the “Save in” combo box.
- Edit the target file name in the “File name” edit box
- Select the file type “PS” in the “Save as type” combo box
- Click “save”
As the picture 2 showed you.
Step4: compare the target and original file
Open the target file and the original file
You will vividly find that we had printedfile by using docPrint PDF Driver.
As picture 3 and picture 4 showed you.
Please look at carefully, do it according to the screenshots that I showed you. If you have any advice, please send emails or leave message to me, I will reply you as soon as possible. In addition, there is a basic version of docPrint Pro. It has the same functions as docPrint PDF Driver. The price is very low. You can download it through this link: http://www.verypdf.com/artprint/docprint_setup.exe , if you want to purchase it, click to http://www.verypdf.com/order_docprint.html. Thanks for your reading.