VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line is one of the best solutions to when convert HTML to PS. VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line support , so you can save the time to open the interface of the application. It provide a command for page rotation setting, hence you can rotate the page by the angle degree of 90,180 and 270. It can convert multiple documents like PDF and HTML to PS format, so you can convert HTML to PS. In one word, you can convert HTML to PS, and via a .
The following will show you how toand convert HTML to PS via one command line. The key command is -rotate <int>, which can be used to rotate pages by an angle of degree 90, 180, or 270. Three steps are required to rotate the pages and convert HTML to PS via a command line.
1. Open the command prompt window
To open the command prompt window will take four steps: Click “Start”; > Click “Run” on the menu that appears on the computer screen; > Enter “cmd” in the “Run” dialog box, > Click “OK”.
2. Enter a command line
According the pattern below, the command should conclude four factors:
htmltools -rotate <int> <HTML file> <PS file>
- Factor 1: htmltools ---- the executable file
- Factor 2: -rotate <int> ---- the command which can be used to rotate pages. The angle brackets are used to mark the essential content. int means integer. This command permits three parameter values, which are 90, 180, and 270.
- Factor 3: <HTML file> ---- the input HTML file(s)
- Factor 4: <PS file> ---- the output PS file(s)
You should remember that when enter a command line, you need to enter the whole directories of the files, rather than only the names of the files, in the command prompt window. The directories will lead the computer to find the files. At present, you should enter the directories of the executable file and the input and the output files, too. Taking the following command line as an example,
D:\htmltools\htmltools.exe -rotate 90 D:\in\*.html D:\out\*.ps
- D:\htmltools\htmltools.exe is the directory of the executable file htmltools.exe. In the example, the directory shows that the executable file is in the folder htmltools on disc D. The example directory can be replaced by the actual directory of the executable file in your computer.
- -rotate 90 is the command for bit depth setting. It specifies 90 as the angle degree. The number can be replaced by 180 or 270.
- D:\in\*.html is the directory of the input files. This directory indicates that the input files are in HTML format, and they are in the folder in on disk D.
- D:\out\*.ps is the directory of output files. The file extension ps in the command line indicates that the output format is PS, and all the output files must be stored in the folder out on disk D. Both the directories of the input and output files can be substituted.
3. Press “Enter”
Click “Enter” on the keyboard, you can master the computer to batch convert HTML to PS files right away. You can view the effect of the output PS files in the selected output folder very soon. If you are interested in the methods of convert HTML to other files, you can also read the related articles at the knowledge base of VeryPDF.