BMP or Bitmap Image File is a raster graphics image file format which can be used to store bitmap digital images. BMP files may contain different levels of color depths per pixel, depending on the number of bits per pixel specified in the file header and are capable of storing 2D digital images. EMF or Enhanced Metafile is a spool file format which can be used in printing by the Windows operating system.
If you want to VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line is the right solution to your problem. VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line doesn't depend on print drivers, can be used to batch convert a large amount of files. Moreover, VeryPDF HTML Converter application can be called from within ASP, VB, VC, Delphi, BCB, Java, .NET and COM+ etc. program languages.And it is able to convert EMF to BMP and other formats including PDF, PS (Postscript), TIF, TIFF, JPG, JPEG, GIF, PNG, WMF, EMF, PCX, TGA, JP2, PNM.when converting EMF to BMP via ,
The following will introduce the way towhen converting EMF to BMP via . Three steps are required.
1. Open the command prompt window
It will take four steps to use the most popular way to open the command prompt window.
Click “Run” on the home menu;
Enter “cmd” in the “Run” dialog box;
The following is the black and white command prompt window.
2. Type a command line
When you enter the command line, you’d better take a look at the following two rules:
Rule 1: The command line should be made up of four factors:
- Htmltools ---- the executable file
- -rotate <int> ---- the command which can be used to rotate pages. int means integer and. As for this command, the integer can only be 90,180, and 270.
- < EMF file> ---- the input EMF file(s)
- <BMP file> ---- the output BMP file(s)
The angle brackets <> are usually used to mark the essential content. That is to say, you cannot leave out the contents in the angle brackets. Moreover, please make sure there is a space between these factors.
Rule 2: The directories, instead of only the names of the files, should appear in the command line.
Normally, the names of the files alone cannot be recognized by the computer. Only the whole directories can help the computer find the files.
Example: The following is a perfect example what command line should it be. This command line consists of all the mentioned four factors; besides, the directories are used to represent the files.
D:\htmltools\htmltools.exe -rotate 90 C:\in\*.emf D:\out\*.bmp
- D:\htmltools\htmltools.exe ---- the directory of the executable file htmltools.exe. The executable file is always placed in the folder htmltools after you decompressed the compressed file. In the example, the directory represents the executable file which is in the folder htmltools on disk D.
- -rotate 90 ---- the command which can be used to clockwise. 180 can be used to rotate the page up-side-down. And 270 can be used to rotate counterclockwise.
- C:\in\*.emf ---- the directory of the input files. The file extension specifies EMF as the input format. The wildcard * represents all the input EMF files in the folder in on disk C.
- D:\out\*.bmp ---- the directory of output files.
The file extension specifies BMP as the output format. The whole directory indicates that all the result files should be placed in the folder outon disk D.
The following is the command prompt with the command line:
Now, it your turn to enter a command line in the command prompt window. You can replace the directories in the example respectively with the directories of the executable file, the input files and the output files in your computer.
3. Hit “Enter”
The last step is pretty simple, you can just hit “Enter” on the keyboard. Then, the computer will prompt to convert EMF to BMP without delay. If you want to know more methods about how to use HTML Converter Command Line, please read related articles at VeryPDF knowledge base. If you are interested in other products of VeryPDF, please visit the home page of VeryPDF.