When you convert documents like convert HTML to EMF, you may need to rotate the page. In fact, being able to rotate pages is often required when pages in portrait mode and landscape mode are mixed together in the one document as having both portrait and landscape pages can make it more difficult to read. VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line can help you when you convert documents via . The command that can be used to is -rotate <int>. In this command, int means integer, and the angle brackets are used to mark the essential content. This command permits three parameter values: 90, 180, and 270.
Toand convert HTML to EMF via a usually requires three steps.
1. Run the command prompt window
The most commonly used method to open the command prompt window requires four steps, which are also illustrated in the picture below. The four steps are: Click “Start”; > Click “Run” on the menu that appears on the computer screen; > Enter “cmd” in the “Run” dialog box, > Click “OK”.
2. Enter a
The command line you are going to enter in the command prompt window should comply with two rules. First, the command line should be composed of four factors; second, the whole directory of a file, rather than only its name, should occur in a command line.
Regarding the four factors, if you want to rotate the page and convert HTML to EMF, the command line should conclude the following four factors:
- Factor 1: htmltools ---- the executable file
- Factor 2: -rotate <int> ---- the command which can be used to rotate pages.
- Factor 3: <HTML file> ---- the input HTML file(s)
- Factor 4: <EMF file> ---- the output EMF file(s)
With regard to the directory, please look at the example below, and this example may help you better understand why we enter a directory, instead of a command line, in the command prompt window.
E:\htmltools\htmltools.exe -rotate 90 C:\in\*.html D:\out\*.emf
- E:\htmltools\htmltools.exe is the directory of the executable file htmltools.exe. In the example, the directory shows that the executable file is in the folder htmltools on disk E.
- -rotate 90 is the command for page rotating. It specifies 90 as the angle degree. The number can be replaced by 180 or 270.
- C:\in\*.html is the directory of the input files. This directory indicates that the input files are in HTML format, and they are in the folder in on disk C.
- D:\out\*.emf is the directory of output files. The file extension emf in the command line indicates that the output format is EMF.
In addition, all the directories of the files in the example can be replaced with the directories of the executable file, input files and the output files in your computer.
3. Hit “Enter”
Just press “Enter” on the keyboard, then, the computer will start to convert HTML to EMF immediately. Then you can view the effect of conversion by yourself. The following is the command prompt with the command. If you are interested in the methods of convert HTML to other files, you can also read the related articles at the knowledge base of VeryPDF.