If you want to HTML to PCX, you may need a professional software application which is capable of rotating pages and converting HTML to images files. VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line is the right tool which can help you solve this problem. The function of rotating pages is often required when pages in portrait mode and landscape mode are mixed together in a file as having both portrait and landscape tables, images or pages can make it difficult to read. VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line can help you and convert HTML to PCX via a single . In the , -rotate <int> is the must have command, which can be used to . int means integer, the angle brackets mark the essential content, and the parameter values are 90, 180, and 270.when converting
The following will show you how to use VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line to rotate the page and convert HTML to PCX via aat length.
1. Run the command prompt window
One of the most commonly used ways to open the command prompt window is to click “Start”; > Click “Run” on the menu that appears on the computer screen; > Enter “cmd” in the “Run” dialog box, > Click “OK”.
2. Enter a command line
Firstly, if you want to rotate the page and convert HTML to PCX, the command line you are going to enter should consist of four essential factors:
- Factor 1: htmltools ---- the executable file
- Factor 2: -rotate <int> ---- the command which can be used to rotate pages.
- Factor 3: <HTML file> ---- the input HTML file(s)
- Factor 4: <PCX file> ---- the output PCX file(s)
Secondly, the whole directories of the files, rather than only their names, should appear in the command line.
The following is an example of the command line that you should enter in the command prompt window. This example is composed of four factors, and also includes the directories of the files. Moreover, all the directories of the files in the following example can be replaced with the real directories of the executable file, input files and the output files in your computer.
D:\htmltools\htmltools.exe -rotate 90 C:\in\*.html D:\out\*.pcx
- D:\htmltools\htmltools.exe is the directory of the executable file htmltools.exe. Usually, the executable file htmltools.exe is often placed in the folder htmltools after the compressed file is decompressed. In the example, the directory shows that the executable file is in the folder htmltools on disk D.
- -rotate 90 is the command for rotate the page. It specifies 90 as the angle degree. The number can be replaced by 180 or 270.
- C:\in\*.html is the directory of the input files. The wildcard * in this directory indicates that all the HTML files in the folder in on disk C are input files.
- D:\out\*.pcx is the directory of output files. The file extension pcx in the command line indicates that the output format is PCX. This directory orders the computer to export all the result files in the folder out on disk D.
3. Hit “Enter”
Just press “Enter” on the keyboard, then, the computer will begin to convert HTML to PCX right away. In a few minutes, you can view the effect of the conversion and page orientation by yourself. If you are interested in the methods on how to convert HTML to other files, please read related articles at the knowledge base of VeryPDF.