JPG is a image file format that can is supported on the Web. JPG is designed to compress color and grayscale continuous-tone images. For those photo images which must be very small files for web sites or email, JPG is an ideal format. In addition, JPG is often used on digital camera memory cards, for it is wonderfully small, often compressed to perhaps only 1/10 of the size of the original data. WMF or Windows Metafile has been developed to be portable between applications and may contain both vector graphics and bitmap components.
When have a great many of files at hand that need to be converted from WMF to JPG, I highly recommend you to use VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line. Via theapplication, you can easily and quickly and convert WMF to JPG. This article will introduce the method to and batch convert WMF to JPG via a single .
1. Download VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line
You can try the free version of this software application for multiple times before you buy it. Just click VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line to download this application. And then it will only require a few seconds to install it. After you install VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line in your computer, please proceed to the next step.
2. Run the command prompt window
The following is the most popular way to run the command prompt window: click “Start”; > click “Run” on the home menu that appears on the computer screen; > enter “cmd” in the “Run” dialog box, > click “OK”.
3. Enter a
Please take a look at the pattern below to see which factors should be included in the command line when youand convert WMF to JPG.
htmltools -rotate <int> <WMF file> <JPG file>
The above pattern shows that four factors are required.
- the executable file ---- htmltools
- the command ---- -rotate <int>, which can be used to rotate the page through the angle of 90,180, or 270 degree.( int refers to integer and the angle brackets <> are often used to mark the essential content.)
- the input file ---- WMF file(s)
- the output file ---- JPG file(s).
The following is an excellent example of the command line which should be entered in the command prompt window. It includes the mentioned four factors. However you may wonder why all the files in the example are represented by directories rather than only the file names. This is because computer will fail to recognize the files if the directories do not appear to guide it to find these files.
D:\htmltools\htmltools.exe –rotate 90 C:\in\*.wmf D:\out\*.jpg
In this example,
- D:\htmltools\htmltools.exe is the directory of the executable file. It indicates that the executable file htmltools.exe is in the folder htmltools on disk D.
- -rotate 90 is the command that can be used to rotate the page rclockwise through the angle of 90 degree. The number 90 can be substituted by 180 or 270.
- C:\in\*.wmf is the directory of the input files. The wildcard * represents all the input WMF files in the folder in on disk C.
- D:\out\*.jpg is the directory of output files. The file extension indicates that the output format should be JPG. It indicates that all the output files should be export into the folder out on disk D.
All the directories in the example can be replaced with the directory of the executable file, input file and output file in your computer. The number which stands for the angle degree can also be changed, according to your priorities.
4. Hit “Enter”
After you hit the key “Enter”, the computer will start to batch convert WMF to JPG. You can get the information of the process of conversion in the command prompt window. You can view the effect of conversion from WMF to JPG and the page orientation very soon. If you want to get more information about usages of VeryPDF HTML Converter command line, please read related articles at the knowledge base of VeryPDF. If you are interested in other products, please visit the home page of VeryPDF.