What is color depth?
The number of colors allowed in an image can be represented by color depth. To be more specific, color depth, is the number of bits for each pixel. The higher the color depth, the brighter the image is. For instance, if the color depth is 1-bit, the image would be monochrome. Usually, a 24-bit image allows 16,777,216 colors, and can be considered as with “Nature color”.
What is HTML Converter Command Line for?
HTML Converter Command Line has been designed to convert web page or HTML files to multiple files like PDF, PS (Postscript), TXT, TIF, TIFF, JPG, JPEG, GIF, BMP, HTML, WMF, PCX, JPG, JP2, PNM. With the help of HTML Converter Command Line, you can set color and convert HTML to JPG via a http://www.verypdf.com/htmltools/index.html#dl. The HTML Converter Command Line is available at the following website:
How toand convert HTML to JPG?
If you are about to convert HTML to JPG andvia a , you should follow the three steps below:
1. Run the command prompt window
- Click “Start” in the left down corner of the computer screen;
- Click “Run” on the home menu to open the “Run” dialog box.
- In the “Run” dialog box,
- A. Enter “cmd”;
- B. Then click “OK” to open the command prompt window.
2. Enter a
The command line you are going to enter in the command prompt window should consist four factors, as illustrated in the following pattern:
htmltools -bitcount <int> <HTML file> <JPG file>
- htmltools ---- the executable file, which is called htmltools.exe, is always in the folder called htmltools after you decompress the install file.
- -bitcount <int> ---- the command for color depth setting. The angle brackets enclose the essential content. int means integer, which should be 1, 8 or 24 here.
- <HTML file> ---- the input HTML file.
- <JPG file> ---- the output JPG file.
When entering a command line in the command prompt window, you should enter the whole directories. For instance,
D:\htmltools\htmltools.exe -bitcount 8 D:\in\bu.html D:\out\bu.jpg
- D:\htmltools\htmltools.exe ----the directory of the executable file htmltools.exe, in the folder htmltools on disc D. If it is necessary, you can change the directory.
- -bitcount 8 ---- the command for specifying 8-bit as the output JPG file. The number can be changed.
- D:\in\bu.html ---- the directory of the input HTML file, called bu in the folder in on disk D. And it can be replaced.
- D:\out\bu.jpg represents the directory of the output file bu in the format JPG, placed in the folder out on disk D.
3. Press “Enter”
Simply press the “Enter” key, you can get the JPG file converted from HTML in a second.