If you upload a pdf file to a server and want people who are going to reading it to view it by pdf fast web view, the file should be optimized for ing first. With , the web server sends only the requested page, rather than the entire pdf. This is especially important with large documents that can take a long time to download from a server. More importantly, the way to launch pdf fast web view is pretty simple by using Advanced PDF Tools Command Line, only three steps, see below.
Follow this link you will obtain Advanced PDF Tools
The whole package is just of 3.04 MB, making the download swiftly, do remember to extract it, for it is a zipped package.
You are bound to launch MS-DOS command prompt window. Because theis bound to be operated under the MS-DOS environment. The procedure is easy, and the following pictures will guide you.
1) click “start” and then go to “Run”
2) input cmd into the following
3) press “ok”, you will find MS-DOS command prompt window popping up
it goes below
pdftools.exe -i “C:\input.pdf” -o “C:\output.pdf” -S "linearize=true"
- the option -i is to specify a pdf filename or a directory for input,
- the option -o to specify the pdf file name for output,
- -S "linearize=true" is to specify optimize PDF file for fast web view (S must be capitalized, because lowercase s refers to setting subject )
when the input is done, press “enter” key, you will see
Till now, you can upload or share the processed file to a server and when people retrieve it, it can be vied by pdf fast web view .