The VeryPDF.com has been always receiving questions liking that, is there a tool available for removing pdf pages from a Advanced PDF Tools Command Line is your best choice out of its competitive edge on fast and easy editing functions. Go for experiencing!? The answer is confirmative.
Step 1 click the following link to download Advanced PDF Tools
please unpack it when download is finished.
Step 2 launch the MS-DOS command prompt window. Because theis bound to be operated under the MS-DOS environment. The procedure is easy, and the following pictures will guide you.
1) click “start” and then go to “Run”
2) input cmd into the following
3) press “ok”, you will find MS-DOS command prompt window popping up
Step 3 inputto remove pdf pages from a
it goes below
pdftools.exe-i “C:\input.pdf” -o “C:\output.pdf” “-&” “1,3-6,14”
- -i is to specify a pdf filename or a directory for input,
- -o is to specify the pdf file name for output,
- “-&” “1,3-6,14”: “-&” is to remove pdf pages and “1,3-6,14” refers to the pages that you are going to delete.
when the input is done, press “enter” key, you will see
Step 4 open the file to check the effect, the VeryPDF.com makes comparisons below
where the following pages are removed.