The VeryPDF.com receives a number of questions that is asked is there a tool available to reverse pdf page sequence? The answer is confirmative. The VeryPDF.com strongly recommends you Advanced PDF Tools Command Line. Why it, because the two striking advantages it holds: one is its easy handle ability and the other is professional editing functions. Now, the rest part of this article is going to explain you How to sequence using Advanced PDF Tools Command Line.
Step 1 click the following link to download Advanced PDF Tools
please unpack it when download is finished.
Step 2 launch the MS-DOS command prompt window. Because theis bound to be operated under the MS-DOS environment. The procedure is easy, and the following pictures will guide you.
1) click “start” and then go to “Run”
2) input cmd into the following
3) press “ok”, you will find MS-DOS command prompt window popping up
Step 3 inputto reverse pdf page sequence
it goes below
pdftools.exe -i “C:\input.pdf” -o “C:\output.pdf” “-^”
- the option -i is to specify a pdf filename or a directory for input,
- the option -o is to specify the pdf file name for output,
- the option -^ is to reverse pdf page sequence.
when the input is done, press “enter” key, you will see
Step 4 open the file to check the effect, the VeryPDF.com makes a comparison below
Through the contrast, you clearly find the pdf pages sequence have been reversed successfully.