This article is going to center on the topic—Set pdf page sequence using Advanced PDF Tools Command Line. When you get a pdf file in reverse order, you have to set it into normal order. If you consider the operation of complicated and time-consuming, you may not find a right way, following the four steps you will not only obtain the Advanced PDF Tools, but also know how to operate it.
Follow this link you will obtain Advanced PDF Tools
The whole package is just of 3.04 MB, making the download swiftly, do remember to extract it, for it is a zipped package.
You are bound to launch MS-DOS command prompt window. Because theis bound to be operated under the MS-DOS environment. The procedure is easy, and the following pictures will guide you.
1) click “start” and then go to “Run”
2) input cmd into the following
3) press “ok”, you will find MS-DOS command prompt window popping up
input command line to set pdf page sequence
it goes below
pdftools.exe -i “C:\input.pdf” -o “C:\output.pdf” “-^”
- the option -i is to specify a pdf filename or a directory for input,
- the option -o is to specify the pdf file name for output,
- the option -^ is to set pdf page sequence .
when the input is done, press “enter” key, you will see
Open the file to check the page order
If you operate correctly and smoothly, you will finish setting pdf page sequence task within a minute. Additionally, there are more wonderful functions on editing pdf file, you can refer to Advanced PDF Tools Command Line User Manual, which would be found in