Some of you may need to set PDF producer when you convert EMF to PDF. This article aims to introduce a quick way help you set PDF producer in the file converted from EMF to PDF. This method requires four steps.
1. Download VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line
Click VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line to download this application. Then, please install it in your computer.
2. Run the command prompt window
- Click “Start” in the lower-left corner of the computer screen;
- Click “Run” on the menu to open the “Run” dialog box;
- Enter “cmd” in it.
- Click “OK” to run the command prompt window.
3. Type a
The command line should include four essential items in order: The directory of the executable file, the command which can be set PDF producer, the directory of the input file and the directory of the output file. As for the command, -producer <string> can used to set the PDF producer. The angle brackets are used to enclose essential contents. string refers to character string. And the character string must be enclosed by quotation marks “”.
For example, the command line in the command prompt window below can be used to set PDF producer as “command line” and convert EMF to PDF.
D:\htmltools\htmltools.exe -producer "command line" D:\in\la.emf D:\out.pdf
- D:\htmltools\htmltools.exe ----The directory of the executable file. It shows that the executable file in placed in the folder called htmltools on disk D.
- -producer "command line" ---- the command which set “command line” (without quotation marks) as the new created PDF’s producer.
- D:\in\la.emf---- the directory of the input file. It shows that the input file called la is in the folder on disk D. The file extension is EMF.
- D:\out.pdf---- the directory of the output file. It represents the file named out on disk D. And the output format is PDF. The file extensions of the input file and output file can lead the computer to convert EMF to PDF.
4. Press “Enter”
Once you press “Enter” on the keyboard, the computer will begin to set PDF producer and convert EMF to PDF without delay. When you see “result =OK” displayed in the command prompt window as illustrated above, it means that the conversion from WMF to PDF is finished. In order to view the effect, please right click the icon of the result PDF, > select “properties” on the drop-down listing to open the Properties dialog box.> Then click the tab “PDF” in the dialog box, and you can find the PDF Producer information under the edit boxes.