Do you need to convert a bundle of file from HTM to PDF and set PDF producer? Are you looking for a good document converter, which can help you convert multiple HTM to PDF in a quick and accurate way? Do you want to save your precious time? If so, you should click VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line to download and install VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line right away. Because with the help of VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line, you can only take three steps to batch convert HTM to PDF and batch set PDF producer. The following will show you how to solve your problem via command.
1. Run the command prompt window
2. Type a
Usually, when you only have one file to convert from HTM to PDF and to set PDF producer, theshould include the following four essential items in order: the directory of the executable file, the command which can be used to set PDF producer, the directory of the input file and the directory of the output file. However, if you have a lot of documents to convert from HTM to PDF and to set PDF producer, you may need to use the wildcard * to replace the file name in the command line. Speaking of the command, -producer <string>, which can be used to set PDF producer. The angle brackets are used to enclose essential contents. string refers to character string. And the character string must be enclosed by quotation marks “” in the command line. Taking the following command line as an example, it can be used to set PDF producer as “hello” and convert HTM to PDF in batch
D:\htmltools\htmltools.exe -producer "hello" D:\in\*.htm D:\*.pdf
- D:\htmltools\htmltools.exe ----The directory of the executable file. It shows that the executable file in placed in the folder called htmltools on disk D.
- -producer "hello" ---- the command which set “hello” (without quotation marks) as the new created PDF’s producer.
- D:\in\*.htm ---- the directory of the input files. It means that all the HTM files in the folder in on disk D should be the input files.
- D:\*.pdf ---- the directory of the output files. It leads the computer to store all the result files converted from HTM to PDF on disk D.
3. Press “Enter”
Once you press “Enter” on the keyboard, the computer will begin to batch set PDF producer and batch convert HTM to PDF without delay. When you see “result =OK” displayed in the command prompt window, it means that one file has been converted from HTM to PDF. Then you can open the PDF Properties dialog box to view the result.