PDF producer is the information that can show who created this PDF files. To set PDF producer is a way to protect the copyright of the PDF file. When you need to convert MHT to PDF and set PDF producer, you can use VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line, a very goodapplication that can help you quickly and correctly solve your problem. As a matter of fact, it only requires four steps to get the job down.
1. Download VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line
- Click VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line to download this software application.
- If you want to buy it, please click Purchase. When you installed it, please proceed to the next step.
2. Run the command prompt window
- Click “Start” in the lower-left corner of the computer screen;
- Click “Run” on the menu to open the “Run” dialog box;
- Enter “cmd” in it.
- Click “OK” to run the command prompt window.
3. Type a
Normally, theshould consist of the following four essential items in order: the directory of the executable file, the command used to set PDF producer, the directory of the input file and the directory of the output file. As for the command -producer <string>, the angle brackets are used to enclose essential contents; string refers to character string; and the character string must be enclosed by quotation marks “” in the command line. When you need to batch set PDF producer and batch convert MHT to PDF, you can substitute the wildcard * for the file name in the command line. For example, the following command line can be used to set PDF producer as “hello” and convert MHT to PDF in batch.
D:\htmltools\htmltools.exe -producer "hello" D:\in\*.mht D:\*.pdf
- D:\htmltools\htmltools.exe ----The directory of the executable file. It shows that the executable file in placed in the folder called htmltools on disk D.
- -producer "hello" ---- the command which set “hello” (without quotation marks) as the new created PDF’s producer.
- D:\in\*.mht ---- the directory of the input files. It means that all the MHT files in the folder in on disk D should be the input files.
- D:\*.pdf ---- the directory of the output files. It leads the computer to store all the result files converted from MHT to PDF on disk D.
4. Press “Enter”
Just press “Enter”, and then you will need a seconds for the computer to batch set PDF producer and batch convert MHT to PDF. When you see “result =OK” displayed in the command prompt window, that means one file has been converted from MHT to PDF. Then you can view the PDF producer in the Properties dialog box.