PDF producer is one of the properties of a PDF file, which can tell readers which is the application that is used to produce this PDF file. If you want to set PDF producer and convert MHTM to PDF, you may be interested in VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line, with the help of which, you can effectively get the job done, even there are a bundle of files on hand. By means of VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line, you only need to take four steps to set PDF producer and convert. The following will show you in detail.
1. Download VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line
- Click VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line to download this software application.
- To buy VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line, please click Purchase.
2. Run the command prompt window
- Click “Start” in the lower-left corner of the screen to open up the “start” menu;
- Select “Run” from the menu to open the “Run” dialog box;
- Enter “cmd” in the “Run” dialog box.
- Click “OK” to run the command prompt window.
3. Type a
In the command prompt window, you should type the following four essential items in order with a space between each other: the directory of the executable file, the command which can be set PDF producer, the directory of the input file and the directory of the output file. As for the command -producer <string> , it can be used to set the PDF producer. The angle brackets enclose essential contents. string refers to character string, which must be enclosed by quotation marks “” when appears in a. For example, the below can be used to set “verypdf pdf producer” as the PDF producer, and convert .
D:\htmltools\htmltools.exe -producer "verypdf pdf producer" D:\in.mhtml C:\out.pdf
- D:\htmltools\htmltools.exe ----The directory of the executable file. It represents the executable file in the folder called htmltools on disk D.
- -producer "verypdf pdf producer" ---- the command that can be used to set "verypdf pdf producer" (without quotation marks) as the new created PDF’s producer.
- D:\in.mhtml ---- the directory of the input file. It represents the MHTML file named in on disk D.
- C:\out.pdf ---- the directory of the output file. It represents the PDF file named out on disk C.
4. Press “Enter”
Press “Enter” on the keyboard. Your computer will begins to work immediately. When you see “result =OK” in the command prompt window, that means the computer has finished the conversion from MHTML to PDF. To find the producer information, please right click the icon of the result PDF file; > select “properties” from the drop-down menu to open the “Properties” dialog box.> Then click the tab “PDF” in the dialog box and you can find the PDF Producer information in the middle of the box.