Do you know how to print documents of MS Office to bitmap image? And which software will be the idea tool for you? Here is good news that the Very Pdf.Com offers you a useful software product –the docPrint Pro, which is short for the Document Converter Professional. It can realize this function just a few minutes.
Right now I will make an introduction for this software. ThePro can dynamically converts MS Office 97/2000/XP/2003/2007, WordPerfect, AutoCAD DWG, PostScript, Adobe Acrobat PDF and many other document types to Adobe Acrobat PDF, PostScript, EPS, XPS, PCL, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PCX, EMF, WMF, GIF, TGA, PIC, PCD and BMP etc formats. With Document Converter Professional you can convert your documents from and to 50+ formats easily. It has three applications in docPrint Document Converter Professional, GUI application, command line application and virtual printer. The virtual printer— the docPrint PDF Driver will be used in this article. The reason is that it can quickly print MS Office to bitmap.
Since the docPrint PDF Driver belongs to the docPrint Pro. So before we use this virtual printer, we firstly need download the docPrint Pro.
Step 1 download and install
- Download the docPrint Pro through this link: http://www.verypdf.com/artprint/docprint_pro_setup.exe
- Unzip it when download is finished, for it is a zip file.
- Install it in your computer according to the prompt wizard windows
Step 2 print MS Office to bitmap
Open a MS Office format file:
- Click “File”;
- Click “print”
- Choose the “docPrint PDF Driver” and click it
- Click “Print”
As the picture 1 showed you.
Step 3 choose and save
Wait for a while, a dialogue box “Save As” will popup
- Choose a suitable location for saving the target file in the “Save in” combo box.
- Edit the target file name in the “File name” edit box
- Select the file type “BMP” in the “Save as type” combo box
- Click “save”
As the picture 2 showed you.
Step4 compare the target and original file
- Open the target file and the original file
- Compare them
- You will find that we had printed documents of MS Office to bitmap image by using the docPrint PDF Driver.
It is very easy to operate, isn’t it? If you have any questions, send emails or leave message to me, I will reply you as soon as possible. In addition, there is a basic version of the docPrint Pro. It has the same functions as the docPrint PDF Driver. The price is very low. You can download it through this link: http://www.verypdf.com/artprint/docprint_setup.exe , if you want to purchase it, click to http://www.verypdf.com/order_docprint.html. Thanks for your reading.