There is a good way to print PowerPoint documents of. Let me introduce this software to you. The Pro that is short for the Document Converter Professional. It has two virtual printers: one is the ; the other is the docPrint PDF Driver. We can easily print PowerPoint documents of by using the docPrint PDF Driver.
I will describe the method with the combination of the pictures and words.
Step1 download the docPrint Pro
- Download it through this link: http://www.verypdf.com/artprint/docprint_pro_setup.exe
- Please unpack it when download is finished.
- Install it in your computer for the future use
Step 2 print ppt to eps
Open a ppt format file:
- Click “File”;
- Click “print”
- Choose the “docPrint PDF Driver” and click it
- Click “Print”
As the picture 1 showed you.
Step 3 choose and save
Wait for a while, a dialogue box “Save As” will popup
- Choose a suitable location for saving the target file in the “Save in” combo box.
- Edit the target file name in the “File name” edit box
- Select the file type “TIF” in the “Save as type”
- Click “save”
As the picture 2 showed you.
Step4 compare the target and original file
- Open the target file and the original file
- Compare them
You will vividly find that we had printed PowerPoint documents of ppt to tif by using the docPrint PDF Driver.
You see the steps are clear and simple. I think that you can do it step by step according to my steps. The same way to print ppt to eps . In additional, there is a basic version of the docPrint Pro. It has the same functions as the docPrint PDF Driver. The price is very low. You can download it through this link: http://www.verypdf.com/artprint/docprint_setup.exe , if you want to purchase it, click to http://www.verypdf.com/order_docprint.html. Thanks for your reading.