Normally, people will use the following way to: right click the icon of the PDF file, > click Properties to open the Properties dialog box, > click the tab PDF, > in the Author edit box,> click OK.
If you have to convert VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line.and edit PDF author, before you edit PDF author, you have to convert first, and that may take a lot of time. To convert is not very hard. But to effectively convert HTTP link to PDF and edit PDF author, you should try VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line, which is a stand-alone application and does not require any third party product like Adobe Acrobat. The most important thing is that it allows you to directly type a HTTP link in the command prompt window to represents the corresponding web page. You can download this application by clicking
The following will show how VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line can help you take two steps to solve your problem via.
1. Open the command prompt window
Click Start, > click Run to open the Run dialog box, > type cmd, > click OK.
2. Type a command line and press Enter
Type a command line according to the following pattern: htmltools [-author <string>] <HTTP link> [<PDF file>].For instance, the following command line can be used to specify “bee” as the PDF author, and convert the HTTP link for Google to PDF:
D:\htmltools\htmltools.exe -author "bee" c:\in.rtf d:\out.pdf
- D:\htmltools\htmltools.exe represents the executable file which is placed in the folder named htmltools, and here this folder is on disk D.
- -author "bee" is the option that can be used to edit PDF author. bee is defined as PDF author.
- http://www.google.com represents HTTP link.
- d:\out.pdf represents the output PDF file on disk D
After you type a proper command line, press Enter on the keyboard to start converting HTTP link to PDF. Don’t you think this method is simple? If you want to get more information about VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line or buy it, please visit the product page by clicking Purchase.