If you have a your beloved pdf file appended a picture and the picture is recorded in pcl file format, how could you combine pdf, by rule, you at first convert pcl to pdf and then append. Now, you can use PCL Converter, it allows you to convert pcl to pdf and combine pdf at once. Below is the usage ofversion of PCL Converter.
- click the link to open http://www.verypdf.com/pcltools/index.html
- go to VeryPDF
- press “Download” and save file
During the installing process, you are bound to see below window box.
There are two ways to experience: one is to press “try”, the other one to press “Buy now”. The former one means you are entitled 50times free of charge to experience this wonderful software. The latter one means you purchase it for permanent use.
Launching command prompt window
Click “start” and go to “Run”
Press “ok” you will open the command prompt window.
Input the command line to convert pcl to pdf and combine pdf, it goes below
pcltool.exe –append 2 D:\in.pcl D:\out.pdf
- D:\in.pcl is to specify a pcl filename or a directory for input,
- D:\out.pdf is to specify the pdf file name for output,
- -append 2: Append to last page if pdf file exists.
Once the input is done, press “enter” key, you will see detailed prompt information as displayed in the following screenshot
Note, you have to rename the output filename same as your beloved pdf file. This article use she.pdf as an example.
When you see “result=ok”, it means the program has gone through.
Open the output file to check.
So far, you have successfully converted pcl to pdf. You have fund the pdf file has been combined. Moreover, you can use different parameters to combine pdf file,
- -append 0: Overwrite if PDF file exists
- -append 1: Insert before first page if PDF file exists
- -append 2: Append to last page if PDF file exists
For inquiry, please visit www.verypdf.com.