To let more people processing files know about PCL Converter, this article will continue to introduce the usage of PCL Converter, it is the fastest and most accurate converter of PCL, PXL, PX3 to PDF, TIFF and other distribution formats. Integrate high-volume batch conversion into your server-based application or workflow. The topic is convertand via .
- click the link to open http://www.verypdf.com/pcltools/index.html
- go to VeryPDF
- press “Download” and save file
During the installing process, you are bound to see below window box.
There are two ways to experience PCL Converter: one is to press “try”, the other one to press “Buy now”. The former one means you are entitled 50times free of charge to experience this wonderful software. The latter one means you purchase it for permanent use.
Step2. Launch command prompt window
You have to launch command prompt window. Because the command line is bound to be operated under the MS-DOS environment. The procedure is easy, and the following pictures will guide you.
1) Click “start” and then go to “Run”
2) Input “cmd” into the following
3) Press “ok”, you will find command prompt window popping up
Step3. Input command line
Input the command line to convertand , it goes below
pcltool.exe –rotate 90 D:\in.prn D:\out.tif
- D:\in.prn is to specify a prn filename or a directory for input,
- D:\out.tif is to specify the tif file name for output,
- -rotate 9o is to rotate ps page by 90 degree.
Once the input is done, press “enter” key, you will see,
When you see “result=ok”, it means the program has gone through.
Step4. Check file
Open the output file to check,
So far, you have successfully converted convertso as to you can read your prn file in tiff document format and you must have found the rotation of tif page. You can use other numbers to substitute 90 to rotate page. If you have any further questions, please leave them below, the VeryPDF.com values them very much.